Singa – Singapore Math Global Team Competition 2019
DAY 1 – 22th NOVEMBER 2019, FRIDAY (ARRIVAL DAY)
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Dinner will be provided (6pm – 8pm only) at your allocated hotel.
- Pick-up time is 1 to 1.5 hours after the schedule arrival time.
- The buses are scheduled to pick up the guests from the International Airport every hour starting from 8am to 8pm.
- If the flight arrives earlier than the scheduled pick-up time, the guest(s) will wait till the pick-up hours and our bus will send the guest(s) to the hotel.
- Please note that there is NO PICK-UP service for those who did not submit the flight details by the deadline stated in IMPORTANT DATES SECTION.
- If the guest’s arrival time is outside the scheduled pick-up time, the guest can choose to wait for later bus that has available seat, please note that priority will be given to the pre-allocated guests.
DAY 2 – 23th NOVEMBER 2019, SATURDAY (CONTEST DAY)
Venue: University of Social Sciences and Humanities Ho Chi Minh City
Address: 31 Hoang Van Thu street, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Parents ARE NOT ALLOWED at the contest venue
Ben Tre Mekong Delta Tour (include lunch) will be arranged for any parent that chooses to go during contest day.
DAY 3 – 24th NOVEMBER 2019, SUNDAY (TOUR DAY)
Guided tour arranged for all guests
- Cu Chin Tunnel Tour with Lunch
- City Tour - Opera house, Post Office, Reunification Palace (inside) and then go to Ben Thanh market or Lacquer factory for shopping
- Dinner at Holiday Inn Hotel
DAY 4 – 25th NOVEMBER 2019, MONDAY (GALA LUNCH & AWARD CEREMONY)
Gala Lunch & Award Ceremony
Venue: Capella Parkview Wedding & Convention
Address: Số 3 Đặng Văn Sâm, Phường 9, Phú Nhuận, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Attire: Traditional clothing or school uniform
Gift Exchange among students – limit to US$2/item
DAY 5 – 26th NOVEMBER 2019, TUESDAY (DEPARTURE DAY)
Departure from Ho Chi Minh city
- Please kindly note that we can only arrange airport pickup arrange for those who have submitted the flight details or within the airport pickup time.
- Airport pick up only for guests whose departure time at airport are from 8am to 3pm.
Terms and Conditions
a. This package does not include travel insurance. All guests must purchase their own travel insurance for the event.
b. Standard package – all rate quoted are based on 5 days 4 nights staying from 22nd November 2019 to 26th November 2019. Any requests for rooms not within this period, or in other room categories will be subjected to room availability and terms to be agreed upon. All package include tour stated and award ceremony.
c. Meals – All halal or vegetarian meal has to be stated inside the form and no last-minute meal dietary requested can be accepted.
d. Check-in and Check-out time – Check-in time is from 1500 hours. Check-in before 1500 hours is subjected to room availability. Check-out time is before 1200 hours. All late check-out requests after 1200 hours are subjected to hotel availability and they will be additional charges from the hotel for late check-out.
e. Cancellation policy – SIMCC will charge for full package amount on any cancellation of package done on or after 22nd October 2019. SIMCC will charge for half package amount on any cancellation of package done on or after 22nd September 2019.
f. No show – Should there be a no-show for confirmed reservation; a charge for full package will be levied as no-show charge. Thereafter, SIMCC reserve the exclusive right to release and resell the package.
g. Hotel and Itinerary arrangements – SIMCC reserves the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements when necessary.
h. Transportation pick-up – Transportation pick-up between hotel and airport is only on the arrival and departure day. Special arrangement can only be made if there are more than 10 guests arrive or depart on a separate day. This is subject to SIMCC approval.
i. Anyone who does not sign up for the Travel package will not be allowed to join the prize giving ceremony.